Monday, November 1, 2010

Makin' a Blog



Hey, I made a Jacob Fashion blog! This here piece of Internet real estate will be the site of many a bad joke, articles about how I dress, and gushing rambling about awesome clothes. Expect it to change your life. I know it changed my life, and I haven't even put anything up yet. Any ideas for stuff to put on my blog should be directed to the comment section below. Ideas so far:

- Writing about the different themes that I incorporate into my style
- Poorly drawn MS Paint comics
- Complaining about not being able to afford all the clothes I want
- Photographic evidence of awesome things I find in thrift stores
- Pictures of my friends (Want to be on my fashion blog? Let me know!)
- Overt bragging
- References to obscure computer games and web comics

No comments:

Post a Comment